works, ideas and so much more.
We are so excited to have a new shoe line in-store, Emu Australia! The colors and styles are getting us
very excited for spring to arrive! Here is a little bit about the company…
“Emus stand tall and proud, they move forward at vast speed and don’t take a backward step.
They’re resourceful, exceptionally fast and can survive on little food and water in the desert.
We choose EMU as our brand name to reflect our values.
Each element, from our natural textures to an earth-inspired colour palette, embodies the beauty of our origins and our connection to the landscape around us.
We are in love with our new line Alice & Trixie. The bright colors and patterns are giving us a fresh of breath air this winter season. We can’t wait to mix the fun Alice & Trixie tops with our new light wash denim! Check out our current selection of Alice & Trixie here…
“Alice & Trixie is a celebration of Angela’s obsession for exploring vintage stores and global marketplaces, her appreciation for style icons of the past, and her passion for art. The essence of the collection is bohemian glamour that is reflected in unique vibrant prints and rich solid hues in effortlessly chic silhouettes. Angela believes that when a woman is wearing something that she loves, she radiates. She designs for the woman that is feminine, chic, sexy, and most of all confident.”
We have just received a new style of denim at SHB and we are so excited! Some may be afraid of cropped flare jeans, but have no fear we are here to tell you how to style them into your wardrobe!
Here are the 7 rules you need to follow!
1. The perfect length is right above the ankle.
2. A frayed hem is the only amount of distressing you want with this style of jeans.
3. When in doubt, wear block-heeled shoes with cropped flared jeans.
4. Tuck your shirt in to show off the figure-flattering high waist that most styles have.
5. If wearing ankle boots, make sure the jeans hit at or below the top of the boots.
6. Mules add a modern touch and comfort—perfect for the weekend.
7. If wearing the cropped flares to the office, add polish with structured outerwear and classic footwear.
Elbow cut-outs are everywhere! From tops to sweater, and dressed to sweatshirts! We are loving this trend. A different take on the ever popular cold shoulder look! Here at Stephanie Horne Boutique, we have this trend covered for you. Michael Lauren had created the perfect elbow cut-out tee – see below! Buy in-store or online (black) or (military)
Skinny jeans are the number one style of jeans to wear in the winter. If you’re bulky on top with a thick sweater or jacket – you want a more slimming silhouette on the bottom!